B vitamins are a group of vitamins that together are called B complex. They contain important nutritional values for many functions in the body. They are essential vitamins, they have an important role for energy and metabolism, the cardiovascular system, the functioning of the brain and the nervous system, as well as for various health conditions.
- During pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- For energy;
- Good functioning of the nervous system;
- Supports the cardiovascular system;
- During stressful periods, it reduces stress and increases mood;
- Certain health conditions such as alcoholism, anorexia, people with celiac disease, hypothyroidism, cases of cancer, intestinal inflammation, rheumatoid arthritis, etc.;
- Elderly people;
- Vegetarian and vegan;
- In case of lack of B vitamins in the body.